It is simple and free to go online and generate your own birth chart. I have created a step-by-step guide on how to do so. This is a great resource that I wanted to share with you all!
Follow these steps to get your free birth chart:
4. Enter your exact birth data. *make sure this data is as accurate as possible.
5. Your natal birth chart will be generated with the option to print or download the pdf.
6. The box on the upper left shows you the placement of each planet. For example, this chart has the Sun in 28 degrees of Libra.
7. I would recommend creating a profile to save your data, so you can easily pull up your chart in the future.
8. For soul-centered astrology, we use a house system that differs from the default used by astro.com. Go to the “Free Horoscopes” tab and choose “Extended Chart Selection”
9. Then go to the house system tab and choose “Porphyry”. This house system is the preferred house system for soul-centered astrology. Click here to read more about the various house systems. Choose the one that resonates with you.
10. To view your chart with the updated house system, select “Click here to show the chart”
11. To view your chart data (including aspects), click the "Additional table (PDF)" in the upper left corner.
Ashley Tracey, MS RYT
Want my astrology reports delivered straight to your inbox?!