April 2018 Full Moon 4/29/18 at 6:58PM MDT
In 9 degrees of Scorpio
Affirmation: I own my power and use it to communicate my true feelings with purpose and compassion.
Your emotions run deep and unwavering. You are ready to share your feelings and have those intense conversations which have been building since the April 15th New Moon.
The following planetary aspects will be adding a little extra energy to the mix:
Moon sextile Saturn- You may feel like being alone with your thoughts and feelings. You desire to be calm and reflective. If you choose to surround yourself with people, they are those you can have serious conversations that have a deeper meaning. Superficial interaction just won’t do.
Under this influence you are able to balance your emotional needs with your sense of duty and obligation. You are able to utilize your emotions in a practical manner being careful not to let them overwhelm you.
This would be a great time to speak your feelings or have that serious conversation you have been anticipating. Use this Saturn restrictive energy to harness your emotions and keep them in check so that you may speak your truth.
Mars conjunct Pluto- This aspect will add fire and passion to whatever you do, especially deep transformative work. You now have the power to make those changes within yourself. Pluto is Retrograde and will be asking you to do YOUR work.
Watch out for your ego. He’s going to want to come out and fight. Your strong energies attract people who have similar energies, and before you know it, you have a power struggle on your hands. Use the Saturn energy mentioned above to keep your ego in check and open up to positive and constructive conversations. Whatever you do, know you have the power and purpose to accomplish it.
Gemstones to carry with you during this Full Moon:
Green Calcite helps you to resonate with love energy and to express compassion and goodwill towards self and others. It brings a sense of renewed purpose and vitality and a desire to make a positive change in your life.
Celestite helps provide purpose and determination when you desire to grow. It is often associated with the throat chakra because it can help bridge the communication gap you may experience with others as you grow and change as a spiritual being.
Want to know how to use this Full Moon and upcoming planetary energies to help you along your journey of personal transformation? Email me to book a personal reading.
with love and light,
For the next five months, the planet that represents your soul’s desire to transform goes retrograde. Pluto is all about death and rebirth. Letting go of your need to control and opening up to the intent of your evolution.
Pluto is the main planet I cover when reading a clients karmic axis as it tells you why you are here. It’s your soul’s drive for evolution and the power you have to achieve your intended purpose.
During this retrograde period, take the time to go inward and look at all the power struggles that are inhibiting your soul growth. What are you struggling with within yourself? What are you trying to control? Let go of that which causes resistance to your purpose.
Email me at Ashley@AshleyTracey.com to book a karmic reading and dive deeper into your soul purpose and how to best utilize the next five months in order to empower your transformation.
I would greatly appreciate your feedback as to what type of workshop and/or retreat you are interested in attending! Please take a minute or two to fill out this very short survey so I may start developing the workshop/retreat many of you have asked for.
It is simple and free to go online and generate your own birth chart. I have created a step-by-step guide on how to do so. This is a great resource that I wanted to share with you all!
Follow these steps to get your free birth chart:
4. Enter your exact birth data. *make sure this data is as accurate as possible.
5. Your natal birth chart will be generated with the option to print or download the pdf.
6. The box on the upper left shows you the placement of each planet. For example, this chart has the Sun in 28 degrees of Libra.
7. I would recommend creating a profile to save your data, so you can easily pull up your chart in the future.
8. For soul-centered astrology, we use a house system that differs from the default used by astro.com. Go to the “Free Horoscopes” tab and choose “Extended Chart Selection”
9. Then go to the house system tab and choose “Porphyry”. This house system is the preferred house system for soul-centered astrology. Click here to read more about the various house systems. Choose the one that resonates with you.
10. To view your chart with the updated house system, select “Click here to show the chart”
11. To view your chart data (including aspects), click the "Additional table (PDF)" in the upper left corner.
You can also order your personal astrology report, including a detailed birth chart outline HERE!
Ashley Tracey, MS RYT
Want my astrology reports delivered straight to your inbox?!